Twitter

Monday, November 29, 2010

Hinterland


Last Saturday evening, some friends of mine and I braved the cold to enjoy Luminocity's Hinterland.  We started at the Rialto Theater, and gleefully ran through the streets of downtown Atlanta all the way to the Georgia Aquarium while following dancers, drummers, stilt walkers, fire-eaters, and Outkast's very own Big Boi. When I say "gleefully ran" I do mean that phrase literally!! Sometimes it was walking or standing while full of glee, but this event was so much fun we couldn't help but smile the entire time. Even when the crowd was so big you couldn't find or get to the main focus of dancers, you would be hard pressed not to run into a single dancer gliding through the crowd or a stilt walker ready to take a picture. The drummers or the music could be heard throughout downtown and kept the crowd moving. My poor camera had a hard time figuring out what to focus on as I was basically aiming into the dark towards glow sticks, but I managed to capture a little of the night.  I'm definitely looking forward to their next event! For more pictures check out my website under "Latest & Greatest."
Big Boi

As you can see, there were a few people roaming the streets...and dancers were "off the wall!"





We couldn't help ourselves...inspired to dance and ooze through the streets...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment