Twitter

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Denver in December



The joy of getting to visit Denver in December is generally enhanced by a lovely blanket of snow. Now that I live in the south, snow is something I don't get to experience anymore.  Wouldn't you know it that the one week I pick to head towards the Rocky Mountains...it snows in Atlanta (real snow! It stuck to the ground and everything!) while it was in the 60's and sunny in Denver. Sigh.

That didn't mean that my trip was a bust, it just meant that it was warmer.  In fact, spending time with my nephew was definitely worth the flight and then some.  He is ADORABLE!  A happy kid who appreciates my antics and laughs at just about everything I could come up with. Score!  I took my dog Manly with me on the trip.  Although he cried most of the flight (luckily he's cute so all was forgiven by those sitting next to me), but happily played with my family's border collies and labs. Below are a few shots from the trip. Visit my website for more (I'm slowly editing...so keep checking back)




2 comments: