Twitter

Monday, January 31, 2011

Vintage Beauty

Sometimes it is hard to pick a favorite. In this case, I can't pick a favorite picture, a favorite person or a favorite smile that was shared the other day.  I'm only having a hard time picking a favorite picture, because almost EVERY picture turned out great!  The only unusable pictures are when my flash didn't go off. Lol! And there is nothing like working with friends Rhonda Kaleta (styling hair) and Katalina Isabel (doing makeup) when the chatting, and laughing don't seem to stop.  Add into that mix another friend, Ju, who is not only stunning but also full of smiles herself.  The only downfall of the afternoon was that we ran out of time and couldn't do all the options that we wanted. I have to say I'm pleased with what we got and I can't wait to do it again! Be sure to check my website as I add more photos! Here's a taste :)



No comments:

Post a Comment