Twitter

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Manly McQueen

I have always enjoyed photography and trying to capture "that moment" or "that emotion." I've recently started learning how to edit all those photos on Photoshop (which I seem to need to relearn every single time due to the fact that I get results in such a round-about way that I can seem to duplicate the results in any sort of timely fashion). Well, I have just added a new member to the family that is, no doubt, going to be enduring hours upon hours of a camera being shoved in his face.


Meet Manly "the voice" McQueen:


Manly is a 9 week old Brussels Griffon (remember the dog in As Good As It Gets?). He has spent the past week learning how to wrap the rottweiler around his little paw, how to take out my best friend's Chinese Crested (who is at least 4 times his size), and how to avoid the cat that is less than amused by the whole ordeal.




Manly is not shy about speaking up. He seems to have a screaming-for-what-he-wants voice (also used as an alert system when you accidentally step on him...hey, the boy is quick and only 2.4 lbs....he's hard to keep track of!) and his "opinion" voice (used to just plainly tell you whatever conversation is on his mind).

Within the first two days, Manly schemed how to use the rottweiler to jump up onto the overstuffed chair. It took him as few as three tries. By that point he luckily made it because Phoebe (the rottie) was a little annoyed at that point. I can only imagine what I am in store for as he grows taller and smarter. The ride should be quite entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment